Re: Fwd: Questions

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

 Hi,

If you downloaded a virtualbox image with lsmb preinstalled, I think you should access it via a browser.

  • Check the IP of the virtual machine. (as root: ifconfig )
  • Check apache is running: (as root: netstat -tapn)
  • Check the apache config files, where is the lsmb accessable (for example /opt/lsmb or similar)
  • From a client point your browser to the virtual machine

Thank you for the help.

There is a 127.0.1.1 running

localhost brings up ledgersmb login

which asks me for name password and company (company seems to be 12345).

This .vdi was downloaded as a .zip file from Sourceforge and the LedgerSMB area.

I do not know the log in names nor passwords.
There is no was to reach the command line that I can see. (This means that I am really lost. Not that I'm good at the command line just when I can get there I can do things.)

Any ideas? Suggestions?