----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Pongrácz István" <..hidden..>
CC: "Development discussion for LedgerSMB" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 06:05:17 -0700

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 6:02 AM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi,

From my side, it is ok.

Shipto function still has some weird issue (like in my specific case), but seems not so many users have the same issue.

Ok.  These are the bugs you filed, right?  They are on my list of ones to address fairly soon for 1.3.41 if so.

If there are new ones, let me know so I can check.

Cheers,

István