Re: Authentication & creation of new databases

Certificate-based single-factor authentication.

I have a remote postgres server with self-signed server certificate.
I have self-signed client certificate.

With psql , i can login with certificate.
I wondered if we could achieve the same in ledgersmb

Best wishes,
Herman