Re: Contributing Ux features

Well, unless it is an aprli's fools joke, seems like subversion is moving its repository to git =P:

- http://www.infoq.com/news/2014/04/svn-migrates-to-git
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7524

And they mention also a new subversion feature that will make it possible to use the svn client againts a git repository.

So maybe something to consider when deciding between subversion, mercurial and git.

- Joaquin