Re: Contributing Ux features

On 29/03/2014 18:21, Pongrácz István wrote:

Hi Lyle,

Your contribution sounds very good for me.

You wrote, you fixed several existing bugs, too. May I ask did you compare solved bugs with the reported bugs in the bugs of sourceforge?

I also found several bugs and reported, probably you also found them and maybe you solved some of them.

Hi István,
  I've had a look and I haven't hit those yet. If I do I'll have a go at fixing and let the list know.

Lyle