Re: Packaging LedgerSMB for Arch Linux

On 12/03/14 12:25, Chris Travers wrote:

On Mar 12, 2014 7:22 AM, "Benedict White" <..hidden..> wrote:

> OK... so I have all the packages built but I may need to fix some.
>
> Firstly, where do I set the Postgresql contrib_dir, only I can't see the setting in the ledgersmb.conf.

You could set a default by patching LedgerSMB/Sysconfig

> Secondly when I connect to the ledgersmb/setup.pl I get the following: Has anyone any ideas?

Yeah. You are Moose is hiding the error from you. This happens when a dependency is missing from a helper class.  Try running the following from the command line.

LedgerSMB/PGNumber.pm
LedgerSMB/PGDate.pm

They don't run unless you put perl in front and this is what I get:
[root@erp ledgersmb]# perl LedgerSMB/PGNumber.pm
Module::Pluggable will be removed from the Perl core distribution in the next major release. Please install it from CPAN. It is being used at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/LaTeX/Table.pm, line 25.
Subroutine from_input redefined at LedgerSMB/PGNumber.pm line 111.
Subroutine to_output redefined at LedgerSMB/PGNumber.pm line 177.
Subroutine from_db redefined at LedgerSMB/PGNumber.pm line 224.
Subroutine to_db redefined at LedgerSMB/PGNumber.pm line 234.
[root@erp ledgersmb]# perl LedgerSMB/PGDate.pm
Module::Pluggable will be removed from the Perl core distribution in the next major release. Please install it from CPAN. It is being used at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/LaTeX/Table.pm, line 25.

Which wasn't what I was expecting...

Also I've found I haven't got the Postgresql Contrib scripts installed at all yet.

Kind regards

Benedict White

I will be verifying the Makefile.PL again but to verify when you find it let me know what was missing so I can verify that it is fixed.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/13534_NeoTech