Recurring invoices - date fine tuning

Hi,

I would like ask about the usage of the recurring invoices (sales invoice).

Do you use this feature? If yes, do you lack any fine tuning?

I ask this, because the recent recurring invoice workflow is not really useful/usable.

Here there are rules, how to fill an invoice, about continuous services: when one issue an invoice, there are several dates with conditions:

Conditions:

How the recurring logic is working at this moment:

My proposal to rework the recurring invoice loginc in the following way:

What do you think?

Cheers,

István