Questions

Greetings

I wasn't sure wether to ask these questions here or in the users list - - - so if its the wrong place - - - sorry.

I've managed to really borc my main system so I am thinking that I would just do a reinstall. So I would redo the root partition and in the past I also did the var area as well.

Where are the files for LedgerSMB stored?

 (var or ?)

As I had just finished setting up a chart of accounts (added about 75 (or more) other GIFI codes) I would really not want to have to do all this again.

Thanking everyone for their assistance and consideration!

Darald