Re: 1.3: Taxes, sub cent invoice amounts and non sub-cent payments

On 02/20/2014 05:29 PM, Chris Travers wrote:

In 1.5 I think we need to have currency-specific display precisions, plus the following:

1. Tax-specific rounding precisions (so we can unify the Rounding and Simple modules).

2. A rule which says that the total invoice amount, unless specified otherwise, will be rounded to the default currency precision. The difference would need to be recorded against a rounding balance account (equity?).

This should be sufficient to cover every case out there.

Agreed, this seems like a fine approach.

Cheers,
John Locke
http://www.freelock.com