What is left to do before getting to 1.4 rc1?

I have two items on my plate:

1.  John's remaining bug about printing statements.  It looks like this breaks emailing too.

2.  Finishing up an ability to store logos in the db (by URL or file) and then include them in a pdf invoice.

Is there anything else that needs a lot of work here?  When we get to 1.4 rc1 should we branch right away?  I would prefer this since it would allow me to get started on the currency classes and interface, and moving the codebase to PGObject::Simple and PGObject::Simple::Role

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml