Re: 1.3.38-rc1 on Monday?

What is the rationale for:

* Reports all default to detail instead of summary (Erik H)

... I noticed this change on our production instance, and I'm actually finding it a bit annoying, most of the time I would prefer a summary by default, at least on the open invoice reports, which we run 10 times as much as all the rest of them...

Cheers,
John Locke
http://www.freelock.com