Progress on latex document class for invoice

Hi everyone;

I am almost done with a prototype for an invoice.cls.  This is intended to include a basically declarative format for invoices without the manual "generate a layout" approach we have now.  It would then allow for better handling of layout for letterheads (using a .sty instead), and an ability to override formatting of the invoice boilerplate and footer.

I expect to post code here along with an example to test its use sometime in the next week or two.

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml