Re: Good to release -rc3 as 1.3.37 on Monday?

----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Pongrácz István" <..hidden..>
CC: "Development discussion for LedgerSMB" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 02:02:37 -0800

Uploads work on my side.  Do you know whether this was working on your side in this or previous versions?

Frankly, no idea, in somewhere 1.3.35 it was working as I remember.

It is in nginx environment, maybe you remember.

As the nginx error log does not contain any useful, do you have an idea, what to check?

This was the relevant line in the nginx error log:

file.pl?action="">