Re: Idea for development

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 6:29 AM, Chris Bennett
Minor suggestion, my window manager uses Alt + another key for
everything. I would like to suggest using something like Alt+Shift+Key.
Avoids any window manager problems for me, if nobody else. :)

Being able to do everything from keyboard is a good idea.
I use vim editor which can be all keyboard and mice break!

I worry a bit about micromanaging this decision.  I suspect that accesskeys would be the simplest approach for most cases.  Are there browsers that match accesskeys to alt-shift instead of alt?

Chris Bennett