Idea for development

Greetings

I was able to get a copy of Ledger SMB going with Christ Travers assistance (thanks again Chris).

Now comes the fun of setting up the books and as there are for a farm in Canada a pile of GIFI codes (in the 9000 range) that are not normally used for most businesses that I am setting up accounts for.

What is quite challenging is that it is necessary to be moving from the keyboard to the mouse and back again to enter a number of new accounts. I have looked for a key combination that checks off a entry box but have not been able to find such. It is also awkward to start the New Account page and complete all the relevant information. It is not that it can't be done but when you have about 100 accounts to enter I would like to do things as quickly as possible.

Would there be any way to modify these screens to facilitate keyboard only use?
Would it be possible to have a key combination that would bring up a New Account screen for completion?

(This might be something where if one were in that part of the system an Alt-n would trigger a new screen (some other combination would also likely work).)

Is there any want from the development team for someone to work with them to renew the help file/documentation?
(Looking for some way to contribute!)

Thanking you for your consideration and assistance!!

Darald