Testing SL 2.8 migrations

Hi all,

Earlier this afternoon, I've committed a migration script for SL2.8 to LedgerSMB, based on prior work and a test set I could get my hands on.

Basically, there are 2 things which need to happen now - if you ask me:

1. In order to assure the migration keeps working, it'd be very nice if someone could "donate" a dataset that's allowed to become public - we can integrate that in our repository for testing purposes
2. Do people have SL28 data for me (privately) that I can test the migration script and pre-migration checks with?

Both of the above would be highly appreciated!

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.