Looking at putting together an add-on for Washington State's sales tax

Hi everyone;

I know we still have some users in Washington State.  I would like to modularize this so that other location-based tax systems could work as well.  My thinking is to put together a class which handles locations (and delivery vs non-delivery handling) and then inherit from that something that would look up the tax code and rate for a jurisdiction.

This leads to a couple of important questions:

1.  How do we want to address delivered vs nondelivered?  A default in defaults?  Just use the presence of a ship-to address (my preference)?

2.  How do we want to handle display?

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml