Re: Looking at building/offering a series of implementation courses, feedback requested

Hi Ario;

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 12:10 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:
On Sat, 7 Dec 2013 07:08:51 -0800
Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

>From a non-developer who has asked some questions though, those were
basically due to the fact that I missed the memo to not log in anymore
on port 5432, but to host:80/ledgersmb instead, which until lately I
never had done before.
Basically my questions weren't needed, so don't base your offering on
my troubleshooting attempts.

Also don't count me in as I'm using the software on a free 'as in
beer' basis, sorry.

No problem.  I might still see what I can do to get your feedback, if you don't mind beta-testing some of the material ;-).

This wasn't just prompted by your questions and not even sure it is targetted so much at you as it is helping ensure that consultants can get ramped up quickly if they are implementing it for their customers.  The basic issue is that there has been a growing awareness on my part that many people come to LedgerSMB with some basic understanding of some of the pieces, but not necessarily everything.  Your questions may have been an immediate factor, but I was thinking less of the users and more of the consulting community.

Also for anyone else:  If there are any consultants who would like to offer similar training and would be interested in collaborating on the current content, please let me know.  I am not opposed to the curriculum being open.

ario