Re: Looking at building/offering a series of implementation courses, feedback requested

On Sat, 7 Dec 2013 07:08:51 -0800
Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

From a non-developer who has asked some questions though, those were
basically due to the fact that I missed the memo to not log in anymore
on port 5432, but to host:80/ledgersmb instead, which until lately I
never had done before.
Basically my questions weren't needed, so don't base your offering on
my troubleshooting attempts.

Also don't count me in as I'm using the software on a free 'as in
beer' basis, sorry.

ario