Re: Work remaining toward a 1.4 release

Hi John,

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:27 PM, John Locke <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi, Erik,

Thanks for taking this on!

No problem. Welcome.

Key things that are still blockers for me:

I've filed all of the items you mentioned in the bug database so we have a comprehensive list of all steps to be solved - or at least considered - when going down the road of a 1.4 release. And I agree with you that we really want to test the system comprehensively. The issue is that that's best done using some real-world scenarios. Also, Efficito is running 1.4 for some time now, but with too low variation in the types of transactions to call that a comprehensive test.

Thanks for taking the time to draw up your list of findings!

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.