Re: parts table 1.4

> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 5:53 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:
>
>> I take it project_id + 1000 has become business_unit_id in 1.4.
>> where do parts . project_id's go?
>>

> It should link to business_unit.id instead (1000 above the previous
> number).
>

>> there is no business_unit_id in the parts table.
>> And Why not just import the project_id's to business_unit_id?
>> instead you add 1000 to project_id's ?
>>

> The issue is that departments and projects get merged into the same table,
> and so we decided to just add 1000 to project id's to avoid conflict.  It
> is highly unlikely that anyone has 1000 departments so this should be
> perfectly safe.

Thanks I have been messing around with importing a test db from 1.2 - 1.4
, from setup.pl and I am not sure where it fails.
Nothing in Postgres log, lots in apache log but kinda hard to read.
Next I thought I might just import a dump of just the parts table into my
1.4 test database for now but I don't have a business_unit_id in the 1.4
parts table and reading through sql/1.2-1.4.sql I dont see where that data
goes.
Cheers
Turtle