Re: parts table 1.4

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 5:53 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:
I take it project_id + 1000 has become business_unit_id in 1.4.
where do parts . project_id's go?

It should link to business_unit.id instead (1000 above the previous number).

there is no business_unit_id in the parts table.
And Why not just import the project_id's to business_unit_id?
instead you add 1000 to project_id's ?

The issue is that departments and projects get merged into the same table, and so we decided to just add 1000 to project id's to avoid conflict.  It is highly unlikely that anyone has 1000 departments so this should be perfectly safe.

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml