Re: PGObject modules now on GitHub

Hi Chris!

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 4:07 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> Following Robert's request, I have put the PGObject namespace modules on
> Github.  They can be viewed at https://github.com/einhverfr?tab=repositories

   I'll redo the branch naming in my local packaging git repositories
(i'll deal with the different branch naming usages myself) and then
merge your repositories to them.  Then also push them to GitHub,
although I'll likely set the default branch in mine to something like
'debian' rather than 'master'...  (The 'master' branch I'll keep
updated from yours, of course.)

--
Robert J. Clay