Re: Connecting PG via pgBouncer

 ----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------

Feladó: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Pongracz Istvan" <..hidden..>
CC: "Ledger-smb-devel lists.sourceforge.net" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 05:10:03 -0700

Hmm re-reading this I wonder of the following works with psql:

psql -U postgres postgres

Now if it does, it is connecting over local UNIX sockets.  If the following does not work:

psql -h localhost -U postgres postgres

Then you have an issue with PGBouncer not listening on the addresses you think it is.

Is there a specific problem you are trying to solve?  Do you have a very high read load?

Hi,

Thanks!

I checked these accesses, they were working.

I found that, pgbouncer with pool_mode = transaction is working with ledgersmb.

statement and session pool modes did not work.

Best regards,

István