Re: Postgresql 9.3 support?

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 1:58 AM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

 Hi,

I would like to know, does lsmb support PGSQL 9.3 ?

I mean, starting from 1.3.x.

I haven't extensively tested it, but there was nothing in the changelog that seemed alarming from a PostgreSQL support perspective (and I followed 9.3 development quite closely).  I would expect it to just work.  I don't intend to move my development version to 9.3 at present because there are some important changes that would make it easy to commit changes back that would be incompatible with prior versions (named parameters in SQL-language functions being the big one).

Historically the only PostgreSQL release that gave us significant problems was 8.3.

Thank you,

István