Re: [1.4 testing] Error saving contact notes

Hi back to this I found the issue
The dropdown Note Class "Entity" appears only after you go to "credit
accounts" tab and click save.
If you create a new customer and don't do anything else other than try to
add a note you should be able to replicate this missing dropdown issue.
Cheers
Turtle