Re: Migrating data to LedgerSMB

I was thinking of doing a campaign on one of those 'fund a great idea
websites' to reverse engineer the .qbw format into a GPL Linux command
line tool like mdb-tables call it qbw-tables.
Then ledgersmb could call it as an export / import function.

It seems to have been reverse engineered for $510?
http://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-C-Programming/QuickBooks-QBW-reverse-engineering.html

Inuit also offers a number of developer tools:
https://developer.intuit.com/docs/0025_quickbooksapi/0055_devkits

Cheers Turtle