Re: For those doing 1.4 UI development, check out the latest

I am about to commit a fix for this.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

 Hi,

I checked it (r6070), tried to upgrade the DB via setup.pl, but I got this:

Error!

Can't call method "initialize" on an undefined value at LedgerSMB/Template/HTML.pm line 116.

dbversion: 1.4.0, company:

I will check it tomorrow.

Bye,

István