Re: Favorites

Hi Brian,

Did you implement the favorites as PHP or did you dive into Perl? In case of the latter, is there an option for donating the code? I was thinking of doing a "login dashboard" kind of thing which sounds an awful lot like your favorates.

If you did PHP, please describe your solution. Maybe it's easy to code in Perl as well.

Bye,

Erik.