----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "John Locke" <..hidden..>
Címzett: ..hidden..
Dátum: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:22:25 -0700

If this is a field we need to add to core, I would add the field in sql/Pg-database.sql, and an ALTER in sql/modules/Fixes.sql .

Cheers,
John Locke
http://www.freelock.com

On 08/28/2013 08:15 AM, Pongrácz István wrote:

Hi,

I started to modify the database and the code to meet Hungarian rules and this caused that, I need to add new field to the AR/AP tables.

My question is, how to handle these kind of modificatons? I found a subdirectory: sql/svn , where I can find correct upgrade steps, but I do not know the details of the file name convention.

Anyway, I still working on the latest 1.3 .

Cheers,

István