Re: Working on OpenBSD package, Some questions

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 08:22:42AM -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> There is some additional configuration needed for rest.pl to work.  When
> you try do you get a 404?
>
> Best wishes,
> Chris Tavers

Oops, I failed completely in what I wanted to get across.
My dad frequently tells me when I say something, that just because I know
what I'm talking about doesn't mean anyone else does! :)

No what I meant was like this:

For example.

$ perl -e 'require nobies_home.pl;'
Can't locate nobies_homepl in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/i386-openbsd
/usr/libdata/perl5/site_perl/i386-openbsd
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl /usr/libdata/perl5/site_perl
/usr/libdata/perl5/i386-openbsd/5.16.3
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/i386-openbsd/5.16.3 /usr/libdata/perl5
/usr/local/libdata/perl5 .) at -e line 1.

These are OK. No problem.
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/usr/libdata/perl5/site_perl/LedgerSMB.pm
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/usr/libdata/perl5/site_perl/LedgerSMB/DBObject.pm

But login.pl is disastrous.

$ locate login.pl
/home/chris101/Tools/MyPerl/login.pl
/home/chris101/corebackups/benn/perl/login.pl
/home/var/www/var/www/htdocs/users/bennettconstruction.us/perl/login.pl
/var/www/var/www/htdocs/users/capuchado.com/perl/login.pl

etc.

I can put all of the LedgerSMB:: stuff into regular perl @INC locations,
but the *.pl stuff can't go there.