Re: Date input field enhancement by tavugyvitel.hu - worth to use it

>> What do you think?

> Much of the new code has date fields being of class "date" which is there in part to allow _javascript_ handles to be added programmatically in a central manner.

>My larger question is this:  what is the best way to allow for customized handles like this?

Hmmm, I have no idea.

If you mentioned, it is possible to hook custom _javascript_s for each class of input fields, probably a dedicated subdirectory could contain custom scripts. I guess it needs to develop a general framework.

I guess you know more about the code and possibilities. :)

Cheers,

István