Re: Dojo tabs demo / using dojo in LSMB

other advantages of dojo
-national language support (nls)
-dojo's building system to minify modules and resources into a few files

2013/7/30 Brian Wolf <..hidden..>
John's assessment is insightful.  It's hard to know exactly why some products really take off while others have difficulty in lift-off.  One comment about Dojo's new AMD paradigm (I think since version 1.7): the upside is a set of light(er) weight modules that you declare individually; the reverse is true too: often you have to load 10 or more modules.  Otherwise, Dojo has a lot of functionality, and certainly datagrid and AJAX-based stores make it terrific for a data-centric app like LedgerSMB.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.