Re: Proposal for LedgerSMB 1.5: Refactor and move some utility functionality to CPAN

On Mon, 27 May 2013 22:22:57 -0700
Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

> Just as an update, I have uploaded PGObject and PGObject::Simple to
> CPAN. ....
> The code is refactored and the interfaces cleaned up and I have
> sterted requesting feedback elsewhere.

    I've started looking at the packaging of those. Noticed a couple of
minor documentation issues in PGObject that are likely already on your
ToDo list and/or would be taken care of with your next upload. Should I
just email you about them?  Post about them here?  (Don't see the point
of reporting them as bugs if you're going to be uploading a new version
in the semi near future...)

Jame