Re: You MUST be kidding me!

Hi Ario;

Before I begin, I want to say there are a lot of new features in LedgerSMB for handling more complex business cases.  I normally don't offer consulting to people writing the list for help outside of data corruption issues and the like, but in your case, there are a fair number of flags that indicate to me that it may be worthwhile to get some one on one time to go over business processes and how they map to new features.  At least a very high level overview should be obtainable within an hour, and if you need more specific details, we could talk after that.  I mention it because I suspect it will save you a lot of frustration later.