Re: Testing out 1.4 with apache 2.4

Hi,

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 9:45 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:
Greetings all this weekend I am testing out 1.4 on apache 2.4 with
postgres 9.2 is there a ledgersmb-httpd.conf configured to apache 2.4 ?

Not that I'm aware of, but ...

That would have converted the outdated Allow Deny format to the "Require"
format?

... reading the page you reference, you probably want to change the lines

Order Deny,Allow
Allow from 127.0.0.1
Allow from localhost

Require ip 127.0.0.1
Require host localhost

Also the install script install.sh might want to check apache versions
unless I missed something.

It looks like you shouldn't need to find any other configuration issues, if I'm reading the page correctly. You'll need to enable/load the modules mod_authz_host and mod_authz_core, though for the above to work.

At first I didn't understand why the install.sh should be changed, but you mean to detect the version and pick the right configuration file to install?

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html

Thanks for your report!

Bye,

Erik.