----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Development discussion for LedgerSMB" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Tue, 14 May 2013 00:53:45 -0700

Hi;

It has been pointed out to me that one of the things we thought we merged we hadn't.  The change is extremely localized and so I have gone ahead and done this, and released 1.3.32-rc2 at https://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/Beta%20Releases/1.3.32-rc2/

The only difference between this and rc1 is that the Hungarian charts of accounts have been updated.  As no code has changed, I see no reason to reset the code freeze clock.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/alienvault_d2d