Re: Feature request: 1.3.29 Ability to select all tax report on all lines in invoice

Hi Nigel,

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Nigel Titley <..hidden..> wrote:
A "select all" for tax report on each line of the invoice would save a
lot of time (the majority of our invoices need all lines selected,
unless I've fundamentally misunderstood how tax reports work)

When creating a tax form, there's a check mark "Select by default". If you check it, every invoice line you create for every customer associated with that tax form will be checked by default. Does that solve your problem?

Bye,

Erik.