Re: Any objection to releasing 1.3.29 tomorrow?

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi Chris,

From my side,

  • I only ask you to include the latest Hungarian translation from the sourceforge (patch section).
  • And if you can check the translation bug, and fix would be nice.

Hi.  the translation bug was fixed.  It wasn't a permissions issue but a table structure change issue.

I don't see a problem with including updated translations post-RC.  Does anyone else?

Hi,

I saw your translation fix, but I found a new one :)

Did you see this one? https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=875350&aid=3601737&group_id=175965

Anyway, from my side it is ok.

Typically if the bug exists in the production versions and it is relatively minor (as is this one) we are not going to fix it between RC and release.  We can fix this right after 1.3.29, and it will be in 1.3.30.  We can supply a patch for you to apply locally if you need it.

Cheers,

István