Re: Proposal for LedgerSMB 1.4, Menu Reorganization

    Chris> I was looking at doing some menu reorganization for a customer and was
    Chris> thinking this might actually be a better approach generally so I figured I
    Chris> would float the proposal here:

    Chris> Rename AR to Sales and AP to Purchases.  Remove top-level Order Entry and
    Chris> Quotations Nodes.  Quotation to Invoice goes at the top, transactions and
    Chris> batches goes at the bottom.  Re-organize as follows:

sure.

    Chris> Purchases would be more or less a mirror image of this.

The only problem I have with AR/AP is that R and P are similar looking, and one
somtimes forgets which one is open and clicks on "Reports" and I'm
confused when the Vendor I want can't be found in Customers...

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [