Re: ODS howto - 1.3.27

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi,

I just test, how to get ODS file instead of CSV/PDF pricelist.

Do I need to install Openoffice or Libreoffice to get it work?

If not, I have an issue, the fcgiwrapper dies.

I will take a look at this.

I do have a question though.  How have you set things up via fcgiwrapper?  Are you using our supplied app.plack or something else?

Best wishes,
Chris Travers

Thank you,

István