Any objection to releasing 1.3.27 tomorrow?

Hi everyone;

It's been a bit over a day.  I am wondering what people think about releasing 1.3.27 tomorrow.  The fix list isn't too long or too invasive.  I have been running it with every bug fix over time and with no issue.

The changelog is below again.  Any further concerns at this point?

Also I have the following changes to be merged once this is released:

1)  Fixes for the is_zero errors on tax included transactions.
2)  A couple of important extensions to setup.pl including:
    * If no db is entered in the credentials screen, a list of db's found on the server is brought up.
    * An ability to copy one db to another for testing purposes.