Re: return of BigFloat errors

Hi;

First, my reading of the log (and sorry I haven't been able to get to it yesterday) is that this is a tax included invoice.  I am wondering if it is really the amount_$i that is undefined or the tax rate.

I am going to start working on this on trunk with the idea that we can merge the fix over to 1.3 as soon as .27 is released (if it is a long-standing bug, we really should not go through another rc over it, but offer a hotfix instead).  Maybe I can have a patch for you today or tomorrow.  In the mean time if you could send me the contents of your tax table for my testing purposes, that would be helpful.  I am also not quite sure what happens with Math::BigFloat when arithmetic is done involving undefs.  In the past they used to be treated as zeros, but it is likely that the errors we are getting are a result of changing behavior there.