Re: Proposal for LedgerSMB 1.5: Move to Pg 9.2 and use JSON for extended attributes

Actually it occurs to me we could use text fields and supply a script to convert these to JSON if the db is 9.2.  This would allow us to support 9.1 and higher without having to postpone this feature.

The danger of course would be that if third parties are writing to this field they MUST write JSON or else you have a possibility of headaches on upgrade......