Re: Tables or css positioning for data entry forms?

I can recommend bootstrap. I have been using it for other products and so far, it is _great_. I even had a 'do my own CSS for LSMB based on bootstrap' on my TODO list ...

It will make the interface 'modern' while cutting about a bunch of code ... at least in my experience.

Cheers,
drewc