Re: Proposed tweak for LedgerSMB 1.4

Me too. I've long thought that the arbitrary division into goods and services reports was artificial and that inventory movements belonged with parts and services. Go for it!

The other change that I'd really like done would be the ability to exclude quote quantities from the requirements report.

Nigel

Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:

Yes! I like it a lot!
Bye,