Re: 1.4 beta 1

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:36 PM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
Ok, as I'm intending to use VMs for lsmb and to freshly make new ones
for every upgrade, I won't need LTS OSs like Ubuntu or CentOS.
So I better decide to go with Fedora for now.

FWIW I think a simple rpmbuild --rebuild on the .src.rpm is sufficient for CENTOS.  There isn't anything really distro-specific so the issues are all RPM version issues.

thanks