Re: 1.4 beta 1

The RPMs are built on Fedora, of a more recent version.  I do not believe the noarch rpms are compatible.  We are looking at setting up OBS builds for CentOS.

What you can do is download the .src.rpm and rebuild it.  If you have CentOS of one version or another, and would be interested in rebuilding packages for us, that might get us compatible packages faster.