Re: Translation - update po from source howto?

Pongrácz,

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Pongrácz István
<..hidden..> wrote:
> I tried to update my po file from source, using Poedit.
>
> It started well, but it failed to update, due to that, the process found an
> unknown variable: $whatever, in file aa.pl

    I saw your post about having solved the issue but what isn't clear
to me is which version of LSMB you're loolking at?   I.E.;  the
current v1.3 (v1.3 branch), or the new v1.4 (in trunk)?

--
Robert J. Clay