Re: Translation howto 1.3 - 1.4

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

 Hi,

I started to fix the translation for the Hungarian language. 1.3

I found the following things:

So, my question, what is the best way to update the hu.po with the latest messages to get the translation really up to date?

Bug 3596833 filed.  Will look at fixing the LedgerSMB.pot shortly.  Sorry, this should have been done before beta 1.  It will be done shortly.

Thanks!

István